Our development team have been working on some major updates over the last month and we’re proud to announce that our most requested feature is finally available!
You now have the option to upload your own video clips directly to the Viddyad editor
See how easy it is below:
Uploading your own videos and images and using them in your video ad is free of charge, why not mix them up with some of the millions of stock videos and images available on our site?
File types and sizes
- Only clips of file type MP4, M4V, MOV, MPG or WMV are accepted.
- For medium videos, clips with a width of 640 and height of 360 pixels or higher are recommended.
- For HD videos, clips with a width of 1920 and height of 1080 pixels or higher are recommended.
What kind of videos can I upload and include in my video ad?
The possibilities are endless, we have compiled a list of some of the ways you can include your own videos and images into your commercial. Remember, if you’re going to use your customer’s pictures or other types of content, ask their permission first.
- Include fan content in your video ad – this could be a positive tweet they’ve tagged you in or an Instagram photo with a customer using your product or service.
- Testimonial videos are a great sales driver, why not take some shots of customers giving feedback with your smartphone in store and include it in your video ad?
- Show how your product is made, e.g. if you’re a burger bar, take some quick shots of a burger being cooked and include it in your ad.
Can I edit my uploaded video?
You can put text over your uploaded video and add the below images effects to your video clip.
So what are you waiting for, give it a try!